Providing Hope to Children With Dyslexia!
There are many ways you can provide much needed support to our kids.
- Your company can help by becoming an event sponsor
- You can help by joining the walk and collecting support pledges from your sponsors, friends and family
- You can help by forming a team
- You can help by making a general donation
- You can help by volunteering at the event
Our program has a 98% success rate and these Children really do need your help. There are approximately 200,000 people with Dyslexia in the Chicago area and we currently have the ability / funds to assist 40+ children and our goal is to open a 2nd center to serve Chicago. We’re walking to raise money to help children with dyslexia learn to read and write. Dyslexia cannot be cured, but it can be overcome. Through our Chicago Center, we provide children with the highest quality, state-of-the-art, multi-sensory tutorial reading and written language instruction – all free of charge. And we train volunteers in the art, science and practice of tutoring children to overcome dyslexia.
Registration Link coming soon